Sunday, January 6, 2013

Montgomery County Maryland Wedding Photographer

It hard to believe that Meyer Gladstone Photography will be celebrating its 8th year in business in 2013.

2012 was a busy and exciting year.  Thank you to everyone who was kind enough to utilize my photography services for their special occasion.  I had so much fun capturing images of stunning high school seniors to special moments during weddings and mitzvahs.  I donated photography sessions for silent auctions to benefit PTA efforts as well as providing green screen photos where the majority of the proceeds were donated.

My business continues to come from client referrals and for that I am extremely grateful.  I personally support local small businesses and appreciate those who do so in return.

Once again, I truly appreciate your support and hope that I have the opportunity to capture some special moments for you this coming year.

Regards,
Meyer Gladstone
www.meyergladstonephotography.com




No comments: